Monday, December 28, 2009

Minnesota!

I'm home! Ollie & I landed in good ole Minnesota around 9 am central time this morning. We left our house around 4 am. Ick. Ollie did really well on the plane. He didn't cry much just when he wanted to run around & I wouldn't let him. We got stuck on the plane for an hour before take off because the belt was broken that moves the baggage. Bah! Ollie was not happy but he slept after take off for almost the entire 2 1/2 hour flight. Woohoo!

My dad picked us up at the airport & after we headed to the Mall of America so Ollie could run off some steam. Our original plan was the children's museum but it was closed:-( Ollie had so much fun walking around looking at things. We also went to the aquarium. He loved it! We were in there for over an hour. Ollie was truly mesmorized!















We are currently on the ride to my mom & dad's house. We should be there in about 2 1/2 hours.




-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment