Saturday, August 28, 2010

My baby is two!

So yesterday, my little man turned two years old. He now can count to 13, sing part of the abcs, all of Jesus Loves Me, and Old McDonald. He also knows his shapes and many animals that most of us have no clue about like Guinea Fowl, Osprey, Gibbons and Alpacas. He has a pretty good repertoire of complete sentences. I have to say he's an amazing kid.

One of my favorite things about him is his smile. He has the sweetest personality and loves everyone. When we go someone, he waves at people and says hi. He also often runs up to other kids and "asks" them to play. I love my kid.

He is amazing blessing and I'm so glad that God blessed us with a healthy, active, intelligent little boy who has rocked our world in some incredible ways. Here are a few pictures!


Ollie's First Birthday

Ollie's 2nd Birthday

My, how he's grown!






No comments:

Post a Comment