Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I'm really behind on posting. We'll see how much we can currently get done this morning before my crew gets out of bed. A couple weeks ago, a dear friend of mine, Carrie, and I took the kids to Williamson's pumpkin patch. It is a free pumpkin patch so it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that Center Orchard does but it was free and it is close. It also made for a quick outing!

The weather was gorgeous. I sure am enjoying those unseasonably warm October days. I think they might be over though. At the patch, the kids did a maze, swung on a tire swing, played in a "corn box", saw and fed some animals and picked a few pumpkins.




 Ollie and his pal sophie


Since the weather was gorgeous and we had packed a lunch, I found a park on Ankeny to eat and play. Ollie is always hot and I guess I over dressed him so he had to take his shirt off. Dawson, as always, followed suit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment