Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Elenora is 6 months old!

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old. It's gone so fast. She actually turned 6 months on the first and I intended to post this sooner but we've had rounds and rounds of illness here are my house. I think we are finally on the mend. These pictures of Miss Pudgy Pants were taken prior to her having any food. Those rolls are 100% mama milk induced. Not a lick of formula or anything else! Gotta love that!

I can't even begin to tell you what an amazing baby I have. She is so content. Always. She rarely cries. So much so that sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with her but she's bright eyed and meeting milestones . I'm guessing she is going to be calm. I wonder what that will be like? Last week, I got sick. I mean really sick. I got so dehydrated that I lost most of my milk supply. Nora never cried about it. She whined a bit while nursing. She was squirmy and wiggly and wanted to nurse a lot. She began to wake at night again (only with cooing- she doesn't cry at  night) but she never cried. See, I'm telling you, super mellow baby. She would not take a bottle or a sippy of expressed milk but she still never cried.

We started food last week with a bit of avocado. She seemed to like it at first but really doesn't. She doesn't seem to like banana either. Ey, ey, ey...we may be nursing till she's 12. Ok. Not really. Even I wouldn't do that!

At 6 months old, she can coo, smile, laugh, sit up unassisted and roll over (front to back). She loves to jump in her jumperoo and is beginning to walk around her walk about. She can pick up things and bring them to her mouth and she's found her toes. She loves her brothers, especially Ollie. She laughs at him all the time.


 I'm such a blessed mama to have three beautiful, healthy children. I love having a daughter. I'm thankful God saw fit to place one in my life to care for and serve.

We have a doctors appointment today so I will update with her stats then! Have a happy Tuesday!



1 comment: