Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bob's Birthday part 1

Bob's birthday is today! He is only one year shy of 30! Time has gone by so quickly. We were reminising about our lives together & couldn't believe it has been over 8 years since we met. Crazy.






Our celebration started last night. I have a family tradition that the birthday boy or girl picks what they want for dinner. My parents did it with us & I loved it. Bob wanted burgers, baked fries (homemade), broccoli &of course, carrot cake. I left my food processor at the church & had to shred the carrots by hand. A lot of work but so worth it!






Bob openned his gifts from ollie & I & then we just hung out. It was nice!



-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to BOB!!!!! Hope you all are doing well! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bob!!!
    Autumn, that is what I want you to make me for my birthday too!!!

    ReplyDelete