Thursday, July 2, 2009

What a day!

This morning was a nightmare! That Velcro on Oliver's diapers has become a bit worn. Because of this, sometimes they come undone. Here is the scenario:

Ollie, sporting only a diaper, crawls to the baby gate & stands up. He begins to slam it open & shut. "rrrrr," he gurgles and laughs. "splat," is the next sound I hear. I look over and see a small pile of poo on the lanolium.

"Ooo. Ooo. Ooo!" I yell running over to grab him. I pick him up & grab a paper towel to throw on the poo. I walk into the nursery and wipe him up. Noticing their are no diapers in the nursery, I walk out and let ollie stand by his activity center. As I'm cleaning up the poo, I hear, "ppppppp," and "plop!"

"Oh. Oh. No, no, no!" I frantically finish wiping the first mess just in time to see Ollie sit down & grab it. "Ollie!" the next thing I know the dogs are up on him like he's a steak. I tuck him under my arm trying to avoid the poo and yell, "outside!" at my poor dogs.

We got it cleaned up but man! What a day! Here are some pics (no poo involved).








-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. oh the poop stories! that's a hilarious one! i am sure that you are so glad it is over! :) hope to see you soon! ollie is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete