Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall Funfest Pictures

Sorry I've been so delinquent! We had a fall festival at our church on October 30th. Ollie was dressed as a rockstar. I had to alter a few things in order to make it work. I bought adult tattoo sleeves and sewed a seam to make sure they fit tight. Then I cut them shorter and sewed them into the sleeve of his shirt. For those of you who are amateur seamstresses like myself, I recommend that you never ever try this. I thought I would lose my mind. I also bought a girl's studded belt and cut two small chunks off for wrist bands. I just stuck a bit of velcro on them. I used the left over for his belt. My wonderful husband dressed like a Marshall amp. Now, although Bob's costume was very clever, it was not very smart when his job was to be in charge of our 14 month old. You'll see what I mean!

Ollie had fun at the event even though he didn't play many of the games. He did however pet the goats, paint a pumpkin, and dive into the ball pit. He also enjoyed the duck pond. He's so sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment