Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gymboree Class

Today, Ollie went to his first Gymboree class. He absolutely loved it. Each week the teacher has a theme. This week, we learned about sound, more specifically, loud & quiet. I think Ollie has the loud part down. Amongst all of the tunnels, climbing walls, slides & balls, were musical instruments & other noisy or quiet objects.

My little guy banged on everything the teacher did. He laughed & squealed when bubbles were blow. He clapped & jumped throughout the class because he was just too dang excited. At one point, he was standing in the middle of the circle waving & saying, "bye."

I didn't take in pictures today because I didn't want to be the freaky mom who looks like she's never gone anywhere with her child so I'll wait till next week:-)

So those of you are picture junkies. Here is one of my boy doing art.








And a couple of him being silly.













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment