Saturday, April 3, 2010

E was easy...

I took the plunge and did a vowel even though I was going to wait until the end. But who could resist E when Easter is right around the corner & egg hunts are abundant!

We started the week with just plain paper & some E stickers. Have I mentioned that my boy loves stickers? They seem to be the most facinating thing on the planet.



I also made an elephant for snack. I'm telling you, a banana can be used to make just about anything. I simplying used the banana as the trunk, apples as the ears & face, strawberries on the ears & a couple dabbles of yogurt for the eyes. Now, an elephant snack is pretty cool but a real elephant is even better! We went to the zoo today & saw a live one! Yay for E!






We also dyed Easter Eggs. Ollie really enjoyed this. I did as well. I had to get over the fact that dye was going to be everywhere & that he wasn't going to remove the eggs with a spoon. (Sigh.) Life with a toddler is fun!






Ollie also did an Easter Egg Hunt at the library. We love it there. Mrs. Angela does an amazing job with the kids. Each of them were given a cute little bag & we took them outside to find eggs. Ollie found 3 & was thrilled.


Well Happy Easter!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment