Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finishing up D

So I have a million and a half blogs to add. But I'll start with my end of week D. We had some printer issues and couldn't do the Daddy collage that I wanted to do. That was a real bummer but I will probably have ollie make one for Father's Day or something.


One of the really fun activities we did was play with dirt. Then, we added some water and made mud. Now most of you would have been smart enough to do this outside but was I? Nooooo. I thought putting him at the table was a marvelous idea. Now it was super fun but super mess, even for my taste.

The other activity we did was glue shapes and color a dinosaur. Ollie got a kick out of this and roared for him frequently.






It doesn't seem that Ollie is retaining all the letters. I'm ok with that. The exposure is enough for me. He'll get it when the time is right and in the meantime we are having a blast exploring new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment