Sunday, May 9, 2010

H

Ollie & I had fun with H. I have more i'd like to do but we shall see! We went back to our original starter activity where he places H stickers on a construction paper H. He loves doing that.




Then, we did hand prints with paint. It's funny. The kid will pick up anything, dig his hands into goop but when he gets alittle' paint on his hands, it's over! Lol. He let me do the prints but wasn't thrilled.



For a snack, I just put goldfish in a heart shape & put mandarin oranges inside.



We also glue pieces of a horse together. He loves horses. However, the horse remains legless. It was hilarious to watch him gallop his legless horse around!




He also helped me in the kitchen. This boy loves to cook!



And finally, HELMET! Lol. I went & picked up a new trike for Ollie. Being the responsible parent, I thought it would be best to teach safety immediately even if it is a trike. Well....


1 comment:

  1. Put some clothespins on that legless horse. Then it can really ride like the wind! :D

    ReplyDelete