Monday, November 29, 2010

C is for...


Last week, Ollie and I had a blast learning about the letter C. And encouragingly he is now able to tell me the letter's name and sound for A,B & C. This week, we decorated a C with Cheerios. Many of them got eaten and it was quite enjoyable.


We also made two camels. We started with one but Ollie wanted the "Mama" to have a baby so we made another. He was able to put the neck, head and humps in the correct places. I think the camel was his favorite project this week.




Finally, he made a caterpillar by painting half of an egg carton and adding a piece of pipe cleaner for antennas.


It's really exciting watching him learn. I love this time together. It's great to see him run to his Daddy each night and drag him over to the window to show him his new artwork and talk about it. Right now, learning is fun and I hope it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment