Wednesday, May 13, 2009


As of today, my baby has been alive outside the womb longer than he was inside. Today he is 37 weeks. It seems impossible that it's been that long, yet it seems he has been part of our lives forever. It just goes so quickly.

We've definitely been changed. Our marriage has grown & we've both grown individually. Being a parent means sacrfice; you don't always get to do what you want to do. I can't just lay down when I'm tired or run an errand when it's convenient. I don't get a chance to read or chat on the phone as often. In order to be with Oliver constantly, financial sacrfices have to be made.I know the sacrifices have just begun, too. We will have to make many, many sacrifices to be sure our children have what they need. In the end though, it's all worth it. I'd miss a thousand lunch dates or give up a hundred pairs of jeans just to know I'd did what was best for my child. I now can appreciate my parents in a new way. Thanks Mom & Dad! I know you two probably sacrificed a lot for us.










-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment