Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

My weekend was slam packed. On Saturday, I hosted a baby shower for Renee. She is a wonderful friend who after a long road, is pregnant with her second child. She has a four year old boy and is now having a girl. Twelve ladies joined me to help celebrate the upcoming birth of Bella Grace.

Sunday, we had our annual Kids' Celebration service. As the children's director, this is like the Super Bowl to me. It's my opportunity to get the adults excited about our kids. We basically do Kid's Worship is "big" church. We make the adults participate too. So they had to do the actions for the verse, answer questions & build a snack. It was so much fun. Typically, we have a church picnic at the park but it was miserable out so we moved indoors.

We ended our busy weekend with a long family nap. We slept for darn near three hours! Can you believe it? Anyway, I have no pics of the weekend at home so I'll give you what you really want anyway.


















-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment