Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st year appointment

Oliver had his one year appointment today. He is doing very well developmentally. His eyesight & hearing are good. He received 5 vaccines including round 1 of the flu shot. I did ask some questions about doing so many vaccines at once & felt very comfortable after my doctor & I spoke.




Here are Oliver's stats:
Height: 32.5 inches long-97%
Weight: 25 lbs- 75%
Head: 18.5 inches- 75%






He's a big boy just like his daddy!

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. He looks SO long on that table. Where did your baby go? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, he IS a big boy!! i remember him as a baby, so i can hardly imagine him that big! he's bigger than my kids were at one, and my kids were big babies!! :) claire weighed 26.5 lbs at 18mo.
    we really should get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete