Saturday, February 27, 2010

18 Months Already!

So today, my sweet little baby has turned 18 months old. It has gone by so incredibly fast. It seems only yesterday when we brought him home. Those first few days were so scary especially since he had a hard time nursing but now that he's a 30+ lb 18 month old, I can see he didn't starve. He's changing quickly and at times that is painful to watch. I always heard people say it goes by too quickly and it does. He now runs full speed everywhere, jumps, climbs, and speaks a million miles an hour. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. He has changed everything. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for the awesome privilege of being Ollie's mom and if we could never have another, I've still been given more than I deserve.

Ollie at 6 months



Ollie learns new things every single day. He is always saying new words and I believe his vocabulary is now well over 100 words. It's amazing to watch the process of him changing, his gears turning. It continues to fascinate me.

Here he is on his first birthday!

I pray that as he grows he won't just learn new words and facts but rather that he'd learn just how much God loves him. I pray that his faith will far exceed mine and that he will find a great purpose in serving the Lord. I know that seems far off but it is never to soon to teach him about the greatest King of all!

Here he is today!

















No comments:

Post a Comment