Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Fun Activities

So as we were having our morning snack, I was feeling a bit bored. Our morning class at gymboree had been cancelled because schools are cancelled because well who knows?! We had snow and freezing rain on Friday night and Saturday. Yesterday it was 45 and the snow/ice that was on our roads not only melted but evaporated! The roads are completely dry. Anyway, enough rambling. I love our class and was so looking forward to it. So I began to think...hmmm...what to do? I really wanted to finger paint but I don't want to drive to get some. I decided to make some! I used vanilla pudding mix and water then added food coloring.


I think they turned out great. So I started Ollie off on the floor. As he was flinging the pudding mix everywhere, I decided he may get more out of it and I may have less clean up if i put him at the table, so I did. Here he did a great job painting. Unfortunately, he didn't like it on his hands. I guess I haven't been doing enough messy fun with him lately! He did, however enjoy using paint brushes.








1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom. :) You inspire me to make messes with my kids. (The ones in my future that is). By the way....where oh where did you find that RED food coloring. We needed that while trying to make a little boys birthday cake. :)

    ReplyDelete