Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm going to start this post because then my baby will wake up

Yes. You heard me. I want him to wake up! We are heading out tonight to shop & eat dinner & this is the one day he decides to take a long nap. Urgh! He is a super sweet boy though. Here is his today climbing the running stroller...




Thursday was a lovely day. Ollie & I headed to storytime at the local library. Miss Angela was gone but her replacement was pretty good. The kids got to play with little stuffed Teddy bears & a parachute. Some of the poor kids cried when they have to give the bears back. Here's Ollie with his....



He was so adorable. He loved the music she played. It was the same CD at gymboree. We may need to by it! Here he is shaking a leg...






And when it got boring...



Puzzles! Yay for the library! I hope you all have a great weekend.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment