Monday, July 11, 2011

Z is for z end!

So we finished off the alphabet last week. Totally amazing! We have had so much fun with our activities and I can't wait to do a little more. This week we have Vacation Bible School. We are enjoying ourselves but I am already tired after one night! Geez. Getting old I guess. Anyway, we may or may not be doing any "formal" activities for the rest of the summer but I do have a few ideas up my sleeve. This fall a few girls and I are going to form our own preschool co-op. We haven't decided anything but the curriculum which will come from a book called, "Kitchen-Table Play and Learn." I think we will have a great time!

So Z was kind of short. We created a zany Z, a scratch art zebra (which ollie said looked like a dinosaur) and went to the ZOO!




Oh and did I mention that the zoo has a really cool dinosaur exhibit. He really loved it! Imagine that! Here he is with the Maiasauras .

1 comment:

  1. way to go autumn!! i don't know if we will ever get to "z" end!!! we are stuck on "I" right now! oh well, maybe one day! your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete