Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why not?

I answer many questions to myself with "why not?" For example, "Should I put spaghetti in the baby pool? hmm...why not?" "Should I let my kids play with flour on the floor? Hmm...why not?" "Should Ollie be jumping on the couch? Hmmm... why not?" So when I received a huge bag of balls from my MIL to use for Dawson's upcoming party. I looked at the tub and thought "why not?" Bob of course immediately asked if there were holes in the balls. Such a thinker. Never occurred to me. There were not holes. So the boys took a bath with 100 balls. They had so much fun. The squeals were heartwarming.







1 comment:

  1. I love your personality!!! Hmmm...why not? cracked me up! The pics r super fun. Where did your MIL get these wonderful balls???

    ReplyDelete