Wednesday, March 28, 2012

18 Months Old!

Yesterday, my little love turned 18 months old. It's funny because it doesn't seem like long at all but at the same time the whole NICU ordeal seemed like ages ago. He has changed so much. He can run, jump, throw a ball and, depending on the ball, he can catch one, too. He is saying so many words. Two of his new favorites are bug and WOW. Here they are digging for worms and bugs. I heard a lot of "bug and wows."

I really love the way he says wow. It's so cute. He has become fiercely independent. So much so that he would not hold my hand in the parking lot today and I had to pick him up and carry him instead. He loves to do art. He can color, paint,  and use a glue stick. His two favorite toys are balls and cars. He loves to read. Every night I read him books and every night he says, "more, more," when it is time to be done.





He and ollie are becoming such great friends and they love to play together. They run around the house yelling and laughing.

I took some pictures of him. I tried to get some in a diaper and some with clothes but once I got his clothes on him, he would not cooperate. Imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment