Sunday, March 14, 2010

C

This week we learned about the letter C. It was a fabulously fun week! We started the week with the same project as last week. I figured he loved putting b stickers on the b so he'd love putting C stickers on the c. He did, though not as much.



For snack one day, Ollie ate ab adorable banana Car. The wheels are mini vanilla wafers. His favorite part was the Teddy Graham driver. Too fun!


We also played a game where I laid letters out in front of him & he picked the c. He liked this about three times! He did very well but the G was confused with the C.



We also painted a picture of a cat face. Ollie loves cats so I believe this was his favorite activity this week.




We also read books about crabs, clown fish & crocodiles. We drew Cs on paper & in the dirt with cat faces next to them. Everytime I draw a b, he wants me to draw a ball. Now everytime I draw a c, I have to draw a cat.



I did not get a video of him this week yet. He's napping. If I get a chance I may put one up. Hope you have a great week:-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. how do you come up with these ideas?? the banana car is soooo cute and creative!! you need to write all of these things down and publish them for uncreative mommies like me! i want to do this sort of thing, but i am not wired in a fun kid friendly way! help!!

    ReplyDelete