Wednesday, March 24, 2010

D

We took last week off because we were just too darn busy. We're back at it & Ollie loves it!
So far we've only done two days.




On Monday, I introduced the letter by giving him a big construction paper D. We glued on a duck head & legs. Then we decorated it with D stickers. Ollie loves ducks! This was his favorite so far. When he was done, he picked it up & made it dance while he sang. Too funny!





Yesterday, we had whole grain apple cinnamon Dcakes! I figured I needed to get in a few new recipes this month. They were delicious. Ollie got a kick out of them being in the shape of a letter.



We also have read books about dinosaurs & dragonflies, visited the ducks at the park & drawn pictures of D. I'm excited for the rest of the week!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment