Saturday, March 27, 2010

Farm Days

I will have another D post but for now, I'd like to tell you about a really fun outing Ollie & I took with our MOPS group. We headed to the NC state agricultural farm for something called Farm Days. It was a blast.



We were able to see turkeys, rabbits, goats, pigs, sheep, cows, horses & baby chicks.



The baby chicks were out & Ollie was able to pick one up. He dropped it immediately & then tried to pick it up by it's neck. Poor dear! Luckily, he was not responsible for the deaths of any chicks!



Many of the other animals were in pens but students had them close to the fence. Ollie was able to pet a goat & a sheep. He wanted to climb into the pens with the other animals. Lucky for me, I'd brought his leash;-)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment