Friday, March 5, 2010

Finishing up B

Those who read my blog probably know that we spent this week learning the letter B. I'm proud to announce that Ollie can not only identify the letter be he can also make the sound! Way to go buddy!



We played a scavenger hunt like game where I hid (in rather obvious places) Bs. Ollie had a great time wandering around finding them. Each time he did, he'd start yelling, "B! B!" it was precious.






Today, Ollie made a bear face by gluing on the parts of the face to am outline. Now as you can see from the picture, the pieces aren't exactly in the right places but it's still super sweet. Now for any of you with toddlers, you probably have already realized that glue is not a good idea. I was super stoked when I found my old sticker maker from my scrapbooking days! Ollie put the bear parts on like stickers. Whoop!






We also spent time drawing the letter B with crayons or in the dirt outside, talking about words that start with B or pointing them out in books. We had a great week & I'm super proud of my little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment