Friday, February 27, 2009

My Baby is 6 Months Old!

I can't believe it! My baby is 6 months old. I swear I just gave birth like two days ago. He has changed so much. In the last 6 months, Ollie has learned to nurse, smile, laugh, coo, babble, sit up and roll over. He has also learned to use a spoon, has discovered his hands and feet, pushes up during tummy time and changes his cry according to what he wants or needs! Over the next six months, he will learn many more things. Here are some pictures I took today as well as some from the past!
                                             6 months old

                    2 days old                             6 months old


                  4 weeks old                             11 weeks old                         
                                  

                                        6 months old
                                  




                                                                                             


1 comment: