Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Working Hard



Many of you wonder and some have asked, "Just what does Ollie do at work all day?" I work part-time at my church as the children's director.  I am very fortunate to have an understanding boss who allows me to bring Ollie to work with me. It's a blessing. Our day starts pretty early; we usually arrive at church sometime between 8 and 9 am. We always have a lot to do but spend the first 15 minutes catching up with Auntie Veronica, the lovely secretary, and Grandpa Ken, the Pastor. Then the real work begins. Here is a series of pictures to show poor Oliver being completely overworked and underpaid:

He has to work on his tummy time.

and then of course he has to read the Bible awhile,


and make copies.



Then, there is all that typing,




and jumping. 





What I didn't get pictures of was nap time and the best of all: LUNCH WITH DADDY!






1 comment: