Friday, February 13, 2009

Shopping Trip



On Thursday, February 11, Ollie and I went out on a shopping excursion with my friend, Julianne. She has two boys, Brady, 4, and Landon, 14 months. It is always exciting when we go out. We first went to Old Navy. Ollie decided he wasn't happy and screamed while I was trying on jeans in the dressing room. I was very disappointed because I am in desperate need of jeans; most of mine are too big (yay!). Ollie did get a bunch of new things, however.  Landon decided to try to run around the store. Needless to say, I was very frazzled by the time I left. 

We went to Red Robin for lunch. Yum!  We had the best server and the food was excellent. Ollie had avocado. He really loved it. We were rejuvenated before our final stop at Costco.
When we got there, I remembered why I hate places like Sams and Costco.  It's just too much for my ADHD. Ollie spent the time in the front pouch while I walked walleyed around the store. I was so thankful when we were done!


1 comment:

  1. You and your ADD....you crack me up. Sometime we need to go without kids again. Imagine how much easier it will be!!!

    ReplyDelete