Monday, January 17, 2011

G is for Gray


G was a Great deal of fun! We started the week by making a picture collage with our family name in the center. Ollie is fascinated by pictures so he loved looking at them and talking about them.

We read the book Green Eggs & Ham. After reading the book, I made ollie green eggs. Now I would have made the ham but my dear sweet hubby thought he needed lunch that day. Geez. The whole time Ollie quoted the book, "I will east them in a box and with a fox..." It was absolutely darling. I wish I had gotten it on tape. He is so smart!
Much to my husband's dismay, we played golf...in the house. Now, I can hear you all gasping but really? Where else are we going to play golf? I live on a frozen tundra! Besides, you are only a kid once. Might as well enjoy it to the fullest!

Finally, G is for God. We glued other names for God onto a paper plate. The paper plate has no significance, it was just for something different. He put on Healer, creator, Holly Spirit, Savior and Redeemer, Father, Son. He got tired of gluing really fast but I liked that when he showed it to his Dad he knew who it was about and gladly shared it.
.

2 comments:

  1. You inspire me to do things with my unborn children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Such a thoughtful woman you are!

    ReplyDelete