Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I think they are trying to kill me

No. I am not talking about the crazy guy down the street. I am talking about the two little people who I love most in this world (notice I said little). Now when you look at this face,
or this one...

I am sure you think I am lying. Well, I am not. Just how are they trying to kill me. It depends which little monster you are talking about.
This one,

well he refuses to sleep. I don't mean like he got up an extra time or two at night or he skips a nap. I mean HE GETS UP EVERY. STINKING. HOUR. and he refuses naps. I'm so tired, I can hardly see straight and because of this he

is very difficult to deal with. Now he is a good kid, a REALLY good kid but he is 2 and with that comes some challenges- mostly for his parents. But day by day, he is improving. Now I do have 2 weeks of lessons to put up but I think I will pass out from the week of next to no sleep. My mother-in-law is here and I may actually sleep longer than 1 1/2 hours at a time! Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment