Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my little Ollie! I cant believe that he is 3. Being a mom has been an amazing adventure. I feel so blessed to have been one for three years! With the birth of my first son, I felt like I had finally found my purpose!

Ollie is an amazing little boy. He is so smart and compassionate. He can name off 50 or more dinosaurs. He knows words like predator, prey, nocturnal and eye shine. He knows the difference between herbivore, omnivore and carnivore. He hugs his brother and says things like, "I love you so much Dawson!" He kisses owies on anyone who seems hurt and always tells them he is sorry. He writes his own songs! So for a special birthday presentation here is Ollie Gray at exactly 3 years old! Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. oh my I love his song. Kiara does the same thing but instead of having a sweet guitar to play on she runs around our kitchen singing and then always says "did you like that song mommy" ;)

    ReplyDelete