Sunday, August 21, 2011

State fair

Sorry I've been having a bad case of the bloggenslackn lately. There is just so much to do all the time. On Tuesday evening, we went out to the fair with Grandma Mel & Grandpa Jim. It was a lot of fun. Ollie & Dawson started off their adventure in the petting zoo. This isn't just any petting zoo. It has exotic animals: cavies, zebras, & other various fun stuff. I'd tell you more but my 30 year old mom brain is fried!

We enjoyed great food & took in a few barns. Ollie got to go see the snakes with his grandparents. I guess he screamed with excitement at every one. Look at how excited he is to hold it. That is one devoted Grandma there!

Ollie rode several rides. His favorite was the motorcycle ride. I think that's because we told him he can't ride motorcycles since they are dangerous & he could fall off. Now every time we see one her says "see mommy. He can't fall off." Geez. Dawson rode one ride- the carousel. He loved it. I personally though it went a little fast for a carousel.




What a blessing it has been to be near family and enjoy things like the fair together!



1 comment:

  1. I almost jumped out of my own skin when I saw that snake picture! I'll send Joshua to you when he decides to hold a snake.

    ReplyDelete