Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Something Borrowed

I'm really not clever. I am just really good at finding and remembering other people's craft fun ideas! I have two places that I really love to steal, I mean borrow ideas from. One is family fun magazine. They are so much fun. I guess that is why it is called family FUN duh. Anyway, it's messy or it's not. I love their recipes and their fun ideas. I could talk about family fun all. day. long. amazing! I wonder if I could work there...but then I'd have to leave my kids. If I ever have to get a job, I want one there or maybe Hillsong kids. Ok now I am rambling.

The other people I love to get ideas from is play at home mom. They have the absolute best ideas. We have tried a ton of them. Here are a few of the fun things we've tried.

These first several are from play at home mom. We made this texture bag using hair gel, food coloring and glitter. The kids both loved it. Heck! Even I liked to play with it!



Here they are playing with glow sticks in the tub.



And making homemade moon sand.




This last activity was from FamilyFun. It was so much fun. We started by throwing the ball on the paper. Ollie soon used the ball to paint us! It looked really neat!



No comments:

Post a Comment