Sunday, October 3, 2010

Can I add a few?

So I was thinking about my earlier post & I need to add a few more ways God has prepared us for this:

9. Because we moved, I am now a full time stay at home mom. Although I loved my job at Crossroads, I think I'd have been really stressed out trying to cover myself and be sure everything was ready each week.

10. In our Bible study of 8 couples (I think), three other couples have had babies in the NICU. Now you may think that's bad luck, I think it's providence.

Update:
Today Dawson went off oxygen around 8:30 am. I nursed him at 8 pm. He is doing really really well. I am hopeful this will all be behind us really soon!

In other news, Ollie is handling this about as well as can be expected. I feel like he changes every time I leave. He is excited about this imaginary being but also pretty darn jealous.He has had lots of visitors which is great. I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment