Monday, October 11, 2010

Let's talk bout something else

So I've done a lot of whining and blubbering over the last two weeks and thought maybe you'd want to hear about my other child. Ollie has faired remarkably well and has gotten the priviledge of spending extra time with his Auntie Jade, Grandma Carol and Nana while I've been at the hospital. Lucky for me, I've gotten to spend some time with him too! He is growing and changing so much.

One of the most exciting moments was when we had went to watch a backhoe work down the street and the driver let ollie in the cab! Ollie even got to put his hands on the driver's hands while he lifted and dumped the bucket. As one would expect, I of course did not have a camera with me. But, I did happen to have one when we went to babiesrus and they had a little tractor dealy. So here is one of that!
Yesterday, Ollie and I went on an adventure to sculpture park in downtown Des Moines. We really enjoyed looking at (& attempting to climb on) each sculpture. I took a bunch of pictures of my guy.




No comments:

Post a Comment