Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Few Good Questions

A week ago Sunday, our Pastor spoke about growing your faith. He talked about how people don't just magically grow into extremely faithful people. We make financial plans, career plans, even family plans but how many of us make faith plans?

He posed a few questions to get us planning. I've thought and thought but I'm not sure how to answer them! What do you think?

1. How do you plan to reach your neighbors?

2. What's your plan to spiritually develop your children?

3. How do you plan to grow your marriage?

4. How do you plan to develop your quiet time?

As for number 4, he talked about how he knew what he wanted his time with God to look like & then took baby steps. To be honest, Im not even sure what I think it should look like. What are your thoughts?

Bob & I plan to sit & discuss we just haven't had time yet! Imagine that. Maybe this week. When we do, I'll let you have a look!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment