Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

So I had all these ideas of the pictures I would take today and whatnot. But that didn't happen. Instead, I didn't get pictures before church then Dawson slept all the way through dinner. Meanwhile, Ollie spilled egg dye all over his clothes. So that was a disaster.

It's a good thing that Easter isn't about that. It is about our Savior who was perfect and blameless but was beaten and killed on the cross for MY sin. Then, after all of that, he conquered death and proved to the world that he was who he said he was. Amazing! Thank you Jesus. My prayer now is that any of those I love would also see their need for a Savior and give their lives to Him. If Jesus isn't your Lord and you want to make Him your Lord, I would be happy to talk to you! The band at our church did this song today. I used to love when Bob and his team would do it. It is such a powerful song!



No comments:

Post a Comment