Monday, October 24, 2011

New tricks for My Littlest Love



Dawson is growing and changing so much each day. We have been having the best time with him! I took him to his one year appointment. He is now 31.3 inches long (83%), 25lb 9oz (81%) and his head is 47cm (63%). I don't believe the head for a minute. I think she measured wrong. The kid has a massive cranium! Here they are passing time with our paper rocks and tractors!
Recently, he learned to stack blocks. He is very determined. I love it. He will get two stacked and them go for a third and often accidentally knock them down. He usually says "boom!"
His other new trick is kicking a ball. He loves balls as most of you know so kicking them is extra fun. He loves it!
Oh and here he is eating his first s'more. Yum! Gotta love that little dirty face!

No comments:

Post a Comment